Wrapped in aluminium foil bag,1 test/pouch, 25 tests/box.
This test is for the risk prediction of cardiovascular disease and the diagnosis of inflammation .
Range : 0.5-200mg/l
cut -off value : 3mg/l
Window size(mm*mm) :5*18
Package : wrapped in aluminium foil bag,and 10 or 25 test kits in one box.
Preservation condition : seal , store at room temperature (4-30 degree), avoid sunlight and wetting .
Shelf life : 2years
One Step Test for hs-CRP (Colloidal Gold) applies colloidal gold immunochromatography to detect high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) in serum, plasma and whole blood samples semi-quantitatively or quantitatively. This test supports the detection of mild or early forms of cardiovascular disease.
The Test Strips contain:
Sample pad, colloidal gold pad (sprayed by colloidal gold-labelled hs-CRP monoclonal antibody), chromatography membrane (T-line coated with hs-CRP monoclonal antibody, C-line coated with IgG), absorbent paper and lining.
1. Foil Bag contains one test card, one pipette and one desiccant 10 or 25
2. Manual 1
3. Standard Colorimetric Card 1
4. Sample dilution buffer 10 or 25
Matching Equipment: FIA8000 Series Quantitative Immunoassay Analyzer
1. Store the strip at 4~30oC within 12 months.
2. Use the test card within 1 hour once the foil bag is opened.
Sample Material and Volume:
Serum/plasma/whole blood 10 μl
Specimen Collection and Preparation:
1. A serum, plasma or whole blood specimen is required for testing by this product.
2. The plasma specimen is suggested to use heparin as anticoagulant.
3. Transport specimens at room temperature or chilledly and avoid extreme temperatures.
4. It is recommended to avoid using severely hemolyzed specimens whenever possible. If a specimen appears to be severely hemolyzed, another specimen should be obtained and tested.
5. The serum or plasma specimen (2~8oC) should be tested within 7 days. If the testing can’t be completed within 7 days, the serum or plasma specimen should be stored at -20oC (half a year at most) until testing. The whole blood specimen (2~8oC) is suggested to be tested within 3 days.
6. The blood specimens must be restored to room temperature before testing.
(3) pictures :
(4) test procedure( when the result come out , print automatically ):
1. Restore the test card and the blood specimen to room temperature (20~25oC better).
2. Open the pouch and label the strip with the patient specimen number. 3. Drop 20 μl whole blood (10 μl serum or plasma) to the sample dilution buffer in the tube, and mix gently and thoroughly.
4. Drop 120 μl mixed solution to the sample port of the test card, press"ok", test result come out and print automatically
ER, ICU, Department of Cardiology, Laboratory, Pediatrics, Endocrinology, Oncology, Nephrology, Surgical Department, the community medical institution, on-site emergency treatment, etc.